Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Review: Utama Spice Lemongrass Ginger Body Butter

This post is to continue about my previous post.
Okay, now for the second products of Utama Spice that I will review is Utama Spice Lemongrass Ginger Body Butter.


This body butter consists of Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cinnamomum Burmani (Cinnamon) Bark, Beeswax, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Pod, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Oil, Piper Cubeba (Cubeb) Fruit Oil, Cymbopogo Citratus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, and Agar. No paraben or any other synthetical substances.


As you can see from the picture above, it looks like a real butter. Yeah the texture is like a butter. So creamy and oily.


It moistens your skin for a longer hour than the lotion. Of course since it is a body butter. *roll eyes*
You can check my review for one of Utama Spice lotion products here.
I love this product and I want to tell you that the scent of this product is the scent that I love...... Yeeeeay.... So fresh and like the cover tells, it's energizing. ヽ(^Д^)ノ

Overall this one is my favorite product from Utama Spice. There are also another variance of their body butter, you can check them out here.

Please visit another review by me about another products from Utama Spice like their face & body lotion, face scrub, and face & body mask.

That was my honest review and based on my experience.
Thank you for visiting my blog and feel free to leave a comment.
Have a nice day everyone~