Sunday, May 11, 2014

Review: Utama Spice Cocoa Love

Good afternoon ladies~
What's up?!

Lately the weather have been so hot~ Very very hot (╯︵╰,)
I was sweating so much even though I was just sit down in front of my laptop *sigh*
And the worst was it affected my skin. My skin is a dry type, so you can imagine how much more dry it will be *gosh*

But yesterday I tried one of Utama Spice product that I got from their giveaway as a prize.


It consists of Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut Oil) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Pod, Cinnamomum Burmani (Cinnamon ) Bark. Only a natural ingredients.....


The texture from this body butter is kinda different from the other one that I reviewed here. It is hard to take and not creamy, but it is so oily. The important thing is it moistens your skin. I applied it on my dry skin in such a hot weather and it absorbs so well and my skin become soft. But don't apply it too much because it is so oily.


Annnnnd, I really love the scent from this body butter. The scent is delicious! Yes, like a chocolate scent~ Yummy~
I have been sniff it again and again~ (*´艸`*)

So I recommend you to try this one ladies~ You can visit their page and order this body butter.

That's all, my review is honest based on my own experience.
Thank you for visiting and feel free to leave a comment.
See you on my next posting~ ^^