Saturday, June 21, 2014

Review: Hada Labo Shirojyun Ultimate Whitening Night Cream

Annyeonghaseyooooooo~

How are you today lovelies?
It has been raining again! :(

Okay so today I will review my night cream from Hada Labo! Hada Labo is skincare brand originally from Japan and very very popular there. In Indonesia I think it's quite popular too~ This is a product of ROHTO Skin Care and manufactured by PT. Rohto Laboratories Indonesia under licensed and controlled by Rohto Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd from Japan.
It will be just a quick post because kinda difficult to review skincare, don't you think so? Like need to provide before and after photos. But sometimes it's hard to find the differences before and after lol~

So, here is my night cream.........


I think I has been used it for about two months. What I can tell you is I'm totally in love with this night cream. It moistens and makes your skin elastic and easily absorbed too. No scent at all! No colorant at all! You can see the texture of this cream below....


The texture is watery and light. And it consist If you asked me whether it makes my face whiter or not, I don't know but I don't think it is lol~ I know it won't make my face as white as Japanese or Korean even though I hope it will T-T but hey I don't think there is product that will make your skin whiter instantly right? 

This cream consists of Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Diglycerin, Squalane, Arbutin, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, PEG-20 Sorbitan Isostearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearyl alcohol, Behenyl alcohol, Phytostearyl.Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Meadowfoam (Limnanthes Alba) Seed Oil, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phospate, and Sodium Metabisulfite.

Okay that's all what I want to share, basically I love this night cream!
Thank you again for visiting my blog and have a nice day~ ;)
This post based on my own experience.