Thursday, July 31, 2014

Review: Hada Labo Shirojyun Ultimate Whitening Essence

Konnichiwa everyone~ How are you today? May God always bless all of you with a lot of happiness... Amen....

This post is about my review about my favorite product Hada Labo Shirojyun Ultimate Whitening Essence~


This was my first essence and the only one I have... XD So I couldn't compare it with other essence. Some of you maybe wanna ask what is the use of essence? From what I knew essence is a skincare that will be able absorbed by a deeper layer of your skin like serum. You should ask others that really expert on skincare world to really know, because my knowledge about it is so limited. Huhu T-T

Let's get the review started from packaging first :)



This essence come with a pump bottle, and that's a good thing because it means the content won't probably get contaminated by dust or else. The hole is quite small and once you press the pump, a moderate amount of the essence will come out. Just the right amount! Usually every time I use it, I press it five times, one for each forehead, nose, chin, right cheek, and left cheek. Also you can open the whole cap to get the last drop of it..... Well it's quite pricey for me (IDR 150k = around $15 but got discount and became IDR 120k at Carrefour), so I have to get until the last drop! :p

The bottle made from plastics, so don't worry if you dropped it. :D And as you can see, the bottle color is blue and transparent so you can see the content! *I almost used half of it XD* The total netto is 30g.

Now the composition!
Consists of Water, Butylene Glycol, Diglycerin, Arbutin, Limnathes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil. PEG-20 Sorbitan Isostearate, Dimethicone Cross-polymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, and Magnesium Ascorbyl Phospate. Free from colorant and fragrance!

It is said that this essence consists with two active agent to whiter your skin and also make your skin elastic. Did it work on my face? For making elastic yes! But for making whiter, I guess not since my color face is still same (I expected that with this product my face could be as white as Japanese lol :D) and my acne scars are still visible X(

Move to the texture!


It is so light and easily to be absorbed by my skin. Like water! Really love it! Moistens and softens your skin ladies! :D

Well that's all I could tell you. Overall I like this essence XD
How about you? :D
This review honest based on my experiences with the product!
Thank you for visiting my blog and have a nice day~