Monday, July 07, 2014

Review: Utama Spice Lip Balm in Pepermint, Wellkiss, and Cocoa

Annyeong haseyo beauties~
How are you doing?
Fine? Great!
I'm doing fine too.... *who cares?* lol

So this month is a holy month for every moslem, we obligate to do fasting for a whole month. Here where I live, fasting took approximately about 13 hours. So we neither eat nor drink as long as 13 hours......

Hmmmm, the problem is your lips will tend to dry right?
So here I'm going to review lip balms from Utama Spice. Actually I did review another products from them, you can search it if you want to read. ;)


The variant are in Peppermint, Wellkiss, and Cocoa.....

1. Peppermint ----- My favorite out of the three! It gives your lips a cool sensation which I really really love! ♡♡♡
       Consists of Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Beeswax, Mentha arvensis Leaf Oil, and Mentha piperita Leaf.

2. Wellkiss ----- Hmmm, I think I won't use it again because of the smell..... I don't like the smell from it. :(
       Consists of Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Beeswax, Citrus spp (Citrus) Leaf Extract, Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Oil, Citrus        limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, and Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.

3. Cocoa ----- The smell is like Utama Spice Cocoa Love! Yummy! But don't eat it! lol
       Consists of Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla) Pod, Beeswax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, and Cinnamomum Burmani (Cinnamon) Bark.

The texture is kind of creamy and does moisten and also soften your lips for a long hours! I tried it once I went to sleep and when I woke up in the morning, I still can feel that the balm stay on my lips. It's not too glossy and even though colored, it didn't coloring the lips.



Well in the photo above it seems that the color of my lips changed. Actually it was because of lighting ^^

So, this product is good to take care of your lips. Don't let your lips become dry, especially when you have to fasting for about 13 hours.

All of this opinion is based of my experience with the products. Thank you for visiting my blog. Happy fasting! Be blessed! ^^