Monday, August 11, 2014

Review: Hada Labo Shirojyun Ultimate Whitening Face Wash

Hello everyone~ Happy monday? Hehehe XP
I'm back with new review! My favorite face wash Hada Labo Shirojyun Ultimate Whitening Face Wash!


One thing for sure from this product is it doesn't make your face feel dry at all, instead you can feel that your face get elastic. That's why I really love this product!



This face wash free from colorant, fragrance, and also ethanol! Consists of Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Water, Decyl Glucoside, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phospate, PEG-400, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Sodium Steaoryl Glutamate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polyquartenium-52, PEG-32, Citric Acid, Polyquartenium-7, Lauric Acid, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Arbutin, Propylparaben, BHT, Sodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, and Mitracarpus Scaber Extract.

So actually I have been used Hada Labo Shirojyun series (read my review about it's night cream and essence) that claimed will brighten your skin and indistinct your black acne spot. Even though I couldn't really get both of it's function (my black acne spots are still clear T-T) Hada Labo Shirojyun series is still my favorite skincare. Why? Because it elastic my skin which I love it! :)
Really want to try the toner~

I think that's all I wanted to share, thank you for visiting my blog. Have a nice day! ^o^